Project ALIVE at Frederick Community College
Project ALIVE has a unique partnership with Frederick Community College (FCC). Currently over 30 Public Housing residents are taking advantage of it. Project ALIVE can help you with:
What could you study?
- Connect with the Office of Adult Services at FCC in order to figure out what you want to take and how to organize your plan
- Apply for federal financial aid
- Pay for any gaps in tuition
- Pay for books, transportation and childcare
- Get connected with a tutor, if needed
You can study anything that is interesting to you and will move your career forward. Check out all that is available at FCC.
What are others studying?
Project ALIVE has participants in the nursing program, the general studies program, the HVAC program and many more. You could also get your 90 hour childcare certificate, take a math class or get a certificate in accounting. There are hundreds of possibilities.
Do I need a GED to take classes at FCC?
Not necessarily. Call Ann Ryan, Community Initiatives Coordinator, at (301) 696-1875 and discuss your interests.